News Bites is an online food information and health guide for people who love food. You can find restaurants, recipes and other fun foodie topics by name, type, and area, very easily and fast.
People write reviews, upload photos, and check-in to places they love to share with other people on the app for food discovery.
Simply browse and explore exciting menus, photos, ratings and reviews added by foodies around you while becoming part of the action when you share your experiences good and bad.
You can also get social when you invite friends to follow you and exchange recommendations this way you can stay updated with the “News Feed” that lets you know about whats trending in your town or around the world.
– Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations;
– Using technical software packages, such as Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver;
– Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform;
– Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
– Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems;
– Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project to rite a specific section of the program;
– Combining all elements of the program design and testing it;
– Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
– Conducting testing and installing the program into production;
– Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary;
– Evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness;
– Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary;
– Conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately;
– Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators;
– Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
– Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
– Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
– Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
– Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
– Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
– Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
– Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards